Luxury vinyl floors do not need to be waxed or polished. Simply sweep the surface and wash occasionally with a vinyl cleaner.
• Do not use detergent, abrasive cleaners, or mop-applied cleaners.
• Do not use a vacuum cleaner with a brush beater (electric broom): it may damage the surface of the floor covering.
• Do not use highly abrasive scrubbing tools.
• Do not move heavy appliances immediately after installation: the adhesive needs several days to dry completely and the casters of your appliances can cause permanent damage. If you have to, lift or drag them over scrap plywood to distribute the load.
In case of damage or if the vinyl loses its luster:
• Wipe the surface as soon as possible after food, liquid or other spills. Remove dried residue with a clean cloth dampened with the manufacturer's recommended floor stripper and cleaner (for example, Armstrong's New Beginning).
• Wash the floor with the manufacturer's recommended cleaner (for example, Armstrong's Once'n Done) or an equivalent no-rinse cleaner.