IMPORTANT: It is possible that the price displayed online can differ from the price displayed in stores. The in-store price takes precedence over the online price.
Before starting your project, make sure you know the quantity of material you will need. Here's how to calculate it :
- Determine the area to be covered in square feet.
- Add about 5% to cover wastage. Factors such the pattern size may lead to wastage. 3. The larger the room, the less waste there will be.
- Multiply this number by the price per square foot, adding installation costs, if any.
- Have your calculations checked by an expert before ordering. This first step just helps you establish a budget.
Advantages of vinyl floors
- Easy to install
- Easy to maintain
- Wide choice of colours and textures
- You can stand on vinyl floors for long periods without getting back, leg, or knee problems.