Returning a product
Are you wondering if your product can be returned? Ask yourself the following question: Is my product currently in stock or is it a special order?
- • If you product is in stock, it can be returned within 30 days of you picking it up in store. You must have your original receipt and must not have opened the box(es) the product came in. It is important to properly store the products you purchase. If this is not the case, Lanctôt Floor Design Center reserves the right to refuse the return of any goods that have been damaged or incorrectly stored.
- • No special order products can be returned.
Do not hesitate to ask your consultant to clarify any aspects of our return policy that you are unsure of.
How to avoid a return?
If you have a surplus of product after the installation of your new flooring and you don’t know what to do with it, consider the following points before thinking about returning the products in store:
- • Future needs (should damage occur and you need to replace a section of your flooring, you will already have the materials you need to do so).
- • Renovating/redesigning another room.
- • If you have difficulty evaluating the quantity of materials you need to complete your project, leave the measuring to an expert or the person installing the flooring. They will be able to accurately evaluate the quantity of materials needed to avoid any surplus.
- • When having us measure a room, make sure to move all furniture, boxes or any other items that could prevent our employees from properly doing their job once they arrive on site. Access to the subfloor, when possible, will allow us to make a better assessment of your project, if applicable.
- • Do not hesitate to ask the person taking measurements any questions you or express any doubts you may have concerning your project.